The Farid PN is a fully sealed; one piece construction body with compaction ratio of 5:1 with guaranteed no leakages, making it ideal for any types of recycling or general waste collection and suitable for chassis range 12,000kgs - 18,000kgs GVW. The vehicle is an ideal solution where restricted access is a problem and excellent manoeuvrability is required.
The PN comes with an integral Farid comb bin lift capable of handling all types of bins from 120 litres to 1100litres capacity and food waste caddies or ‘slave type’ bins. Alternatively, hand loading is achieved by lowering the rear drop-down rave plate which can be opened at a moments notice and safely stowed away using the bin lift.
Unloading of waste is achieved by an ejection plate ensuring complete discharge of waste materials collected.The PN is an ideal RCV for satellite operation. Ultimate satellite discharge is performed when using the Farid T1 refuse collection vehicle offering a vehicle to vehicle ‘mothership’ - transfer of waste solution.
- Fully sealed one piece high tensile steel body construction for high strength with guaranteed no leakages
- Small, compact and very manoeuvrable, an ideal solution where restricted access is a problem and excellent manoeuvrability is required
- Farid comb bin lift fitted as standard - Capable of handling all EN standard bins from 120 litres to 1100 litres capacity and food waste caddies or ‘slave type’ bins
- Hand loading can be achieved by lowering the standard rear drop down rave plate at a moment’s notice
- Compaction ratio up to 5:1
- Unloading of waste by ejection plate, ensuring complete discharge of waste materials and residual liquids collected. Suitable for satellite discharge operation
- Suitable for a chassis GVW range of 12,000kgs up to 18,000kgs
- Shorter overall vehicle length as bin lift stows underneath rave and within body length - Ideal for restricted access, rural & inner city collections
- One piece body/compaction system completely sealed to contain liquids. High 5:1 compaction ratio
- Compaction system running into side guides by means of pads
- Packing mechanism is operated by two pairs of hydraulic cylinders, driven in pivot link cycle
- Compaction cycle c/w CanBus electronic control (automatic continuous, single, semi-automatic cycle, single automatic cycle synchronized with the container lifting device and manual cycle operating modes)
- Body drainage hose in front of the equipment.
- Tailgate drainage gate with screw tap
- Refuse unloading by two piece ejection plate, activated by double effect. telescopic ram and slide mechanism to ensure complete ejection of waste from body and hopper
- Curved shaped one piece construction, rolled high tensile steel body for high strength and good aesthetic appearance including integrated tailgate*
- Unique one piece body and tailgate design achieving superior containment from leaks of liquids and leachates
- Body roof for waste containment and better packing strength distribution with reduced stress points
- Body drainage hose in front of the equipment
* PN15 Body has rectangular section, built in sheet steel, supported by a seam welded tubular ‘one piece’ structure including integrated tailgate.
- One piece construction body with no separate tailgate / hopper ensures no leakages
- Top mounted, fully enclosed compaction blade with 5:1 compaction
- Compaction system composed by an articulated blade (carriage and packer plate). Packing mechanism is operated by two pairs of hydraulic cylinders, driven in pivot link cycle
- Tailgate drainage gate with screw tap
- Low engine revs (speed up controlled by hydraulic services)
- Double effect ejection plate cylinder
- PTO mounted on the gearbox
- Mineral hydraulic oil ISO VG46
- In compliance with UNI EN 1501-1 regulations
- Electrical system with CanBus
- Body unloading electric controls (ejection plate)
- Hydraulic controlled counter pressure system
- 1 x white lights for night operation
- 2 x amber rotating beacons
- Engaged reverse speed alarm
- PTO connection safety controls
- PTO engagement/disengagement electrical control
- In cab control box: PTO connection - main switch - light alarms and other control buttons on demand
- Rear camera with integrated CanBus Monitor in Cab
- Fully degreased & primed body finished in two pack water based paint
- Oil reservoir, cylinders, container lift and lid opener finished in light blue
- 120-1100 lt “Comb” Bin Lifter with lid opening bar
- Optional Semi Auto Hook Facility on Comb Lift (Auto Gather)
- Lid opener with selectable electro-hydraulic control
- Operator shear protection
- Grease points to all moving parts
Unloading of waste is achieved by a two piece ejection plate, operated by a double acting telescopic cylinder, ensuring complete discharge of waste materials collected from body & hopper.
The PN with under body raise cylinders is an ideal RCV for satellite operation. Ultimate satellite discharge is performed when using the Farid T1 refuse collection vehicle offering a vehicle to vehicle ‘mothership’ - transfer of waste solution.